Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GG as presented for final assessment

No luck with this one.
The final piece is done in Flash 8 so that you can click on the rectangles of Gerry's painting (see below), and the underlying video image brightens for a few seconds and then fades.

Well, its 7Mb, and seemed to upload, so I waited until it had the 7 M done showing.
Then an error message came up telling me to report the fault to blogger and include the following information (maybe its not a good idea to publish this code for all the world to see, so I will put it in a small text file alongside the video.

I have a vague plan to work on learning more Flash during the summer, and to see can I do this piece a bit more simply. It has even been suggested to me that I might be able to do it just using HTML. Well, we shall see.
Sorry I can't show you the full piece.

No comments: